Terms & Conditions
Your statutory customer rights are not affected.
Seller means Kpopmap operated by TOSclone LTD, and the company’s web sites www.kpopmap.com shop.kpopmap.com Customer means the person or company to whom this document is addressed.
- 1. GENERALThese terms and conditions are applicable to the supply of products made by the Seller, hereafter referred as Kpopmap. to the buyer hereafter referred as the Customer.
- 2. PRICE
- 2.1 All prices are quoted in the currency of the Customer’s preferences both Net and inclusive of VAT (as may be prescribed by law from time to time), unless otherwise specified.
- 2.2 Prices are separate or inclusive of postage and packing worldwide depending on the total price.
- 3. PAYMENTPayments are made in US Dollars by one of the following payment methods; Major credit cards as listed: Visa, MasterCard, JCB, etc.
Other payments method will be provided such as Paypal, Alipay etc according to Kpopmap’s expansion.
- 4. PASSING OF PROPERTYKpopmap shall retain the property of the goods until full payment has been made by the customer and has been received.
- 5. PASSING OF RISKThe risk in the goods shall pass to the Customer on delivery, as defined in clause 6.3 below.
- 6. DELIVER
- 6.1 DELIVERY DATES
Any date or period for delivery shall be considered as indicative only, although it is our policy to try to dispatch all orders within 3 working day, we aim for next working day delivery but cannot be guaranteed by any carrier. Any products not available at the time of your order will be sent to you as soon as possible, when received from the manufacturer. Kpopmap cannot be held responsible for delays in the delivery caused by the manufacturer, or any other third party. When placing your order you should receive an automatic order confirmation by email, this will confirm the detail of your order, but is in no way an acceptance of your order or a guarantee of supply. Unless otherwise requested all communication with you by us will be through email, it is imperative that you correctly state your email address in your order. All orders are subject to security checking and stock availability (over 99% of orders are fulfilled immediately from stock).
- 6.2 SHIPPING
We deliver anywhere worldwide if EMS(Express Mail Service operated by the Korea post) offers. Orders will be shipped via EMS or other delivery methods Kpopmap decides to use. Orders delivered to addresses outside the Republic of Korea normally arrive within 3-14 days, but can occasionally take longer if delayed by customs. All parcels are insured in transit. Delivery performance during busy times, such as Christmas, may be slightly lower, but Kpopmap endeavor at all times to meet or exceed our customers’ expectations.
- 6.3 PASSING OF RISK
Where goods have been received damaged, a refund/exchange application will only be acknowledged if the goods are returned together with their original packaging within the dates Kpopmap and customers decide. In the event of a damaged or lost parcel, Kpopmap will forward a claim to the appropriate courier on the behalf of the customer. Kpopmap will liaise with the customer to replace or trace the missing item(s). Failure to give accurate information while making a claim may lead to a prosecution from the courier company.
- 6.1 DELIVERY DATES
- 7. ACCEPTANCEThe Customer shall inspect the goods within a reasonable time after their receipt and shall be deemed to have accepted the goods unless within 7 days after their receipt the Customer shall have notified the seller that the goods are rejected. If no such action has been taken, Kpopmap shall consider the products being as described, of satisfactory quality and fit for their purposes, and may not accept any reject at a later date.
- 8. RETURNS PROCEDURE
- 8.1 If for any reason you are not satisfied with your order, please email [email protected] and we’ll provide you with further instructions on where returns should be shipped, and the amount you will be refunded.
8.2 In cases where the rejection of the goods is due to a defect in an item, the Customer is entitled to a replacement. However the Customer should prove a defect by contacting the Kpopmap operators in advance to initiate returning procedures. After that the faulty or damaged product must be returned to the manufacturer or Kpopmap before the replacement can be issued.
Postage costs (from outside the Republic of Korea) will be refunded to the customer on inspection of the goods and confirmation of fault by the manufacturer or ourselves.
- 9. CANCELLATIONSCancellations are only accepted if the Customer complies with the following cancellation procedure and before the order has been dispatched. If the order has been dispatched prior to the cancellation, the return procedure as defined in clause 8 above will apply. If the procedure is not respected, the order will be considered valid and the Customer will remain liable for the full payment.
- 11. LICENCE AGREEMENTThe Customer shall respect all license agreements delivered by the copyright owners. Kpopmap.com cannot be held responsible or liable for any misuses conducted by the Customer or any third party.
All trademarks, graphics and pictures shown on Kpopmap.com belong to their registered owners and must not be copied or reproduced without prior permission.
- 12. LAWThese terms and conditions are governed and shall be interpreted in accordance with Korean Law. Any person attempting to make fraudulent credit card transactions will be prosecuted with no exception.
- 13. DISPUTESIn the event of any controversy or claim arising out of or relating to any purchase made through Kpopmap.com, customer and seller (the parties) hereto shall consult and negotiate with each other and, recognizing their mutual interests, attempt to reach a solution satisfactory to both parties. If they do not reach settlement within a period of 30 days, then either party may, by notice to the other party and the Korean Commercial Arbitration Board (KCAB), request mediation under the Mediation Rules of the KCAB. If settlement is not reached within 60 days after service of a written request for mediation, any unresolved controversy or claim arising out of or relating to this purchase shall be settled by arbitration administered by the KCAB under its International Arbitration Rules. The place of arbitration shall be Seoul, Korea, and the award rendered by the arbitrator(s) shall be final and binding upon both parties. The law governing this purchase shall be the laws of the Republic of Korea.
- 14. BUSINESS ADDRESSTOSclone
1705, 17th Fl, Byeoksan Digital Valley
Yeongdeungpo-gu, Seoul, Republic of Korea
Tel : +82 2 – 322 – 1162
Email : [email protected]
- 15. PAYMENTFor security we provide a monitored online method of payment. This is by credit card (Mastercard, Visa, JCB and Etc.). We do not record or store any credit card numbers, all transactions are dealt with by Payment Gateway Providers(EXIMBAY, Alipay) where TOSclone assigned. – a leading secure online payment company using encrypted information on secure servers. We also accept secure payments via PayPal.